Immunoassays – whether massively complex or particularly simple – are critical components of your research and development strategy. Given that there is rarely ever a single approach, we define and implement solutions that will best address your scientific, regulatory and cost considerations, with a total dedication to delivering exceptional quality and service. We have worked with nearly every therapeutic modality (e.g. monoclonal antibody, peptide, therapeutic vaccine, fusion protein, small molecule), R&D stage, and company size, and promise to deliver our decades of experience and customer service to you.
Our services include:
- Novel assay method development, validation and sample analysis
- Cell-based assays – proliferation, cytokine and chemokine evaluation, ADCC/CDC, flow cytometry, ELISpot
- Ligand binding assays – ELISA, ECL
- Immunogenicity testing assays – screening and confirmatory assays, neutralizing antibody assays (cell- and non-cell-based)
- Potency assays – primary cells and cell lines
- Vascular cell-based assays using BioFlux technology – e.g. cell-adhesion assays, transmigration, platelet aggregation, Biofilm, shear flow assays
- Technical transfer of assays in/out and CRO management
Applied Immunology has a deep interest in advancing the field by supporting the standardization of assays to enable appropriate evaluation of therapeutics (e.g. biosimilars) and vaccines and acceptance of methods by regulatory agencies, and is a member of the International Alliance for Biological Standardization (IABS).
We'd love to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a discussion with our scientists or request a quote.